Add Fuel Guage to Key Panel
Add Overflow tank to Radiator on Engine
Hatch for Engine Room Door
Put Bungee Cord on Shelves in Engine Room
Two Fwd Cleats
Two Mid-Ship Cleats
Weld Stern Pulpits
Tighten Life Lines
Mount Generator in a Case
Carpet in V-berth area and also in hallway, nav station and under stove.
Change blulb on Windlass Switch
Bulb on Compass
DC Fan in Galley
DC Fan in V-Berth
DC Fan above AC outlet next to where I sat and used laptop
Fix leaks on aft stbd chain plate
Replace sandpaper on floor steps (in bag @ nav station)
Mount Rack Shelves in the Engine Room
Put on Jib Rollers
Possibly design a better nav station that has more storage. Deeper drawer, etc. - objective here is to be able to stow charts and to have a workspace large enough to open chart book and plot courses.
Do five portholes.
Do bottom paint on dingy
Patch all small holes around hull so no leaks to the inside. In particular, we noted leaks where the radar cables came into the aft cabin head and also at the mast and somewhere in the engine room at the binnacle. I think you said there was a leaking water hose near the water pressure pump as well.
Install Auto Pilot
Once life lines are tightened, order some nice rope from Lewis and hang four new fenders (now in aft cabin)
Here is the list of items I am giving Bart:
0) Add a 2x4 or other support under access panel at galley table. This broke today.
1) Finish floor
Add trim (an escutcheon) around mast
2) Patch Fwd Cabin Head Door Foot
3) Fix doors so they latch
4) Add a fiddle to the engine room compartment platform. Please use the two pieces I have provided, separated by a 1/2" or so for drainage. They are on the galley table.
5) Add one shelf to aft cabin closet about 10" below the top shelf
6) Add two shelves to closet aft of that closet. as marked with a sharpie. Objective here is to be able to put the silver case on the first shelf.
7) In aft cabin closet, segment it so that 9 1/2" of the aft portion of that compartment may be used for hanging clothes. Cut short the existing dowel to fit in this space. The remaining section should have one shelf measured equidistant from the top and bottom (ie in the middle). This part should not have a hanging rod. Objective is to use this ection to stow two bags. Please don't secure this shelf as it may need to be removed.